Our interdisciplinary PPP practice provides comprehensive services related to preparation and delivery of investments within the framework of both public-private partnerships and concessions for construction works or services.
We ensure to our Clients full support in their complex, multi-thread projects, where legal, financial and tax-related aspects of the enterprise are some of the many elements being executed, as well as in tasks dedicated exclusively to selected fields, where not only a high level of specialist knowledge of a given field is crucial, but also hands-on familiarity of procedures combined with promptness of action and a flexible approach.
We offer professional consultancy to both the public side and private partners. That includes, most notably, the following:
- Development of a comprehensive legal structure of undertakings, in mind with the specificity of a given transaction in terms of market sector;
- Support in analysis of risk allocation for a given undertaking as well as initial risk allocation for partners;
- Detailed analysis in terms of actual management potential and delivery of solutions allowing accurate allocation of risk factors;
- Development of indispensable legal, financial and business analyses as well as the most favourable methods of project delivery and investor selection, including rules for establishment of public-private companies;
- Support in raising funds for PPP projects involving aid from the EU funds;
- Development of documentation required for tender procedures on the part of both the public and the private partner;
- Consultancy at all stages of PPP project implementation, including representing and supporting the Client in the competitive dialogue;
- Drawing up and negotiating the agreement of public-private partnership as well as the concession agreement;
- Supervision over delivery of the project in legal and financial terms.